Looking for support?
If you find that it is harder to cut back than you thought, or that your use is feeling like it’s getting in the way of everyday life, it can be helpful to find another source of support. You can email SHIFT for more information, or check out some of the resources below. Help looks different for everyone, so find what works for you and know that you aren’t alone.
- There’s a whole community of students in recovery at UT that can offer support and direction. Check out the Center for Students in Recovery: UT Center for Students in Recovery
- Looking for online recovery meetings?
Or General information
If you’d like to explore talking with a professional, here are some good places to start:
- UT Counseling and Mental Health Center
- UT Center for Students in Recovery
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline
- Find a therapist